Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Maybelline on Itunes USA

  1. #1
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So as I'm a few hours ahead of you all I thought I would check in on the US Itunes site for Maybelline.

    And yep you guys have it there too !!

    Unfortunately some of you are not going to be happy as you have to buy the whole album to the that one track.....don't know why but at least it is there !!!


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Fucking assholes.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I honestly don't understand why they didn't just include Maybelline on the Greatest Hits cd. They would have sold a lot more copies.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lbv2034's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Forgive me if I have gotten a bit confused. Is Maybellene the bonus track on the GH? I pre-ordered the GH, but I hope I won't have to download it for a 2:18 song.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Python423's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2003
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Love_Pain:
    I honestly don't understand why they didn't just include Maybelline on the Greatest Hits cd. They would have sold a lot more copies.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They must be greedy, they want the SD fans to buy the CD, the Vinyl, and the album on Itunes just to get the one song! thats crazy.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Sedated's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2007
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Python423:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by Love_Pain:
    I honestly don't understand why they didn't just include Maybelline on the Greatest Hits cd. They would have sold a lot more copies.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They must be greedy, they want the SD fans to buy the CD, the Vinyl, and the album on Itunes just to get the one song! thats crazy.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Whoever said the Greatest hits album was marketed for the "casual" Social D listener (as mentioned in another thread) couldnt be further from the truth. This is a direct ploy to see how many versions of the album (CD/Viynl/DL) the die hard can possibly buy. The "Casual" listener doesnt care about the odd bonus track.
    Ok nobodys making us buy it, but honestly I think were been screwed.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member RnROutlaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    198
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yea you should buy the CD for the bonus DVD, the vinyl for the interview, europe version for the 1945 rerelease and the itune version for maybelline [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    Sorry Mike, I think I buy nothing possibly except the vinyl this time. The iTunes stuff is allways crap, but also I think this decision came after the print of the the greatest hits. I collect vinyl no digital junk.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel like they are fucking with us. [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member HotRodder82's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 29th, 2006
    Posts
    354
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i might be the first, but i don't necessarily like Social D's version of Maybelline. maybe b/c i grew up on Chuck Berry and i'm so accustomed to his version, i just can't get into it. granted, i have not listened to all of it (just the clips on youtube, and the 30 second promo on itunes) but it sounds choppy to me. however, if it is not on the so called "new" record that we're waiting for, i'm going to be bummed, b/c it's becoming clear that the management is trying to rape the fans for the money.

    as fans, there has to be a way that we can get what we want, or swing the direction. when it comes down to it, we're the ones buying the music, so they should listen to us.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member MikeOxlong's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2007
    Posts
    106
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've only listened to it once, but I liked it. Guitar solo and piano were pretty rockin.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •